Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my Blog!

Please feel free to browse around and check out what’s been going on. You will find post from every wedding and session, which will include some of my absolute favorite images. I’ll also tie in a little of what goes on in my personal life. I hope that by keeping this blog updated, you can get a feel for what’s currently going on with me and my business. You will notice my style to be fun & funky yet clean, bright and fresh. I love exploring and trying new techniques. I feel that every image has its own story to tell, and I feel very blessed that I’m able to offer my clients a different array of looks for their images. Check out my website for more images and slideshows.

Here are just a few tips for getting around. Scroll all the way down for the monthly archive and categories. Below each post you will see a comment section. Click on the word “comment” to leave yours, or click on the envelope, to email that specific post to a friend. I’d love to hear your feedback, so don’t hesitate to comment. Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy, “the Blog”.


photos by Leslie Ann Mills

Monday, February 18, 2008

What's to COME!

Ok, I've got a couple of things going on this week. I'm working on updating my website. Not a huge change, but somewhat. New colors, new images and a slight new layout. I'm also going to be adding my blog.

I'll be posting a sneak peak of the new website and possibly some new images. So stay tuned!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love my family. Photography is my passion. I love to travel, but dred being away from my Molly and Mr. Mowzers. I have a wonderful Husband and couldn't ask for any more. I'm truley blessed!

Blog Archive

Categories